Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves profitability by identifying and communicating performance goals and objectives; building accountability for policies and procedures; measuring adherence to loss prevention policies and procedures; reviewing variances to inventory reports; conducting operational and pre-inventory reviews; gathering data, auditing results and monitoring deficiency trends; identifying improvement opportunities; communicating and working with managers and associates to determine corrections needed to inventory controls and influencing the implementation and execution of control corrections; and teaching managers and associates operational controls and processes in multiple stores.
- Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities by investigating alleged fraud and other alleged illegal activities; conducting investigations relating to the operations and policies of the company; obtaining evidence, taking statements, writing case reports, and providing court room testimony, as needed; and participating in collaborative efforts with other investigative entities.
- Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility by ensuring an effective safety program is in place; supervising the safety team; identifying accident trends to develop and implement solutions to prevent accidents; observing work practices and providing training to associates on accident prevention techniques; communicating plans to minimize accidents; and overseeing safety reviews and implementing plans to improve safety.
- Drives sales by ensuring effective merchandise presentation (for example, accurate and competitive pricing, proper signing, inventory levels, cleanliness of the area); assessing economic trends and community needs; overseeing the stocking and rotation of merchandise; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques
- Completion of 2 years’ of college
- 1 year’s experience as a supervisor in a multi-department environment
- 1 year’s experience in one of the
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwood, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A