At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Change oil, tires, and other general maintenance
- Become certified on and operate powered equipment needed to perform the essential functions
- Ensure customers have a great first and last impression
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a positive attitude in all weather conditions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwood, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A