Website Coca Cola
The Supervisor, Warehouse is responsible for leading the warehouse team in maintaining inventory system accuracy, supervising warehouse personnel, and managing shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Open purchase orders and STO transfer, SAP Reconciliations
- Management and responsibility for reporting out of stock risks
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Manages and ensures department execution of reconciliation of daily production confirmations, ingredient/packaging usage reports, and product disposition reports
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures department execution and planning of all full goods/raw material/ancillary item counts and reconciliation of inventory variances,
- Management and responsibility for ensuring raw material supply meets production demands, age of stock, obsolete materials
- Manages audits of product movement, check out/in procedures, breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to participate in job development training (i.e. trouble-shooting, etc.)
- Ability to grip, grasp, and squeeze materials, parts, hand tools, and products.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- 2 years’ experience leading warehouse/inventory team in a manufacturing plant responsible for both
- SAP Inventory Management experience; warehouse, finance and/or production experience in an inventory environment
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures
- This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Knowledge of finished Goods and Raw Material Ingredient
- Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and Ingredient Managed Systems
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
- 5 years’ warehouse/inventory experience
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A