Website Coca Cola
Follows established procedures and guidelines to handle, record and dispatch goods in a store or warehouse; receives incoming goods, checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices; picks order, packs and dispatches outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders; enters data into a database or other computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records.
- Job duties include operation of industrial vehicles, equipment and transporting of raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area. Duties also include the loading and unloading of designated trailers and/or route trucks. Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- 1 – 3 year of general work experience required.
- 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Forklift certification is required
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A