The AWS Talent Acquisition Product Development team is responsible for innovating, architecting, and building, global and scalable technology solutions that transform the recruiting and hiring experience. These solutions will be utilized by thousands of people inside and outside the organization. This team and the solutions we build are a critical component in AWS’s continued growth.
- Innovation is at the center of this team. As a Multimodal UX Designer you will work collaboratively with a global customer base, program managers, product managers, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers to create, refine, and explore ways in which we can transform the recruiting and hiring process at
- AWS with chat and voice based solutions delivered to users in the flow of work.
- You leverage research to ground ideas in customer needs, while thinking big to create ambitious ideas for the consumptions of data and market intelligence.
- You establish collaborative processes with Designers and Engineers to bring ideas to life and translate business needs into customer-focused solutions.
- You communicate ideas effectively, drive ideas to detailed product deliverables, and help establish success metrics to optimize results.
- Familiarity with designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications.
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
- User experience design experience including data-driven analytics and a working understanding of speech and language technologies.
- A track record of shipping product features and managing high-visibility launches
- Professional experience designing chat and voice UI flows
- Experience shipping innovative, successful consumer voice products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A