This is a Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship Program. U.S. Veterans, current U.S. Armed Forces including Reserves and National Guard, and Military Spouses are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will be considered.
The Amazon Military Technical Apprenticeship Program is an approved Department of Defense (DoD) SkillBridge Program. Active duty transitioning service members from any branch of service may apply if they meet the eligibility requirements. DoD Instruction 1322.29 allows service members to participate in the program with command approval. Your transition office will provide candidates with the necessary documentation to obtain approval. For further information about the DoD Skillbridge Program, visit: https://dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov/.
- At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate & build things for the benefit of our customers.
- The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – it is part of our company DNA.
- Our Software Development Engineers play an instrumental role in utilizing cutting edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work.
- Amazon is looking for aspiring and motivated individuals who align with our Leadership Principles for our Software Development Apprenticeship Program.
- If accepted, apprentices will be provided both formalized
- IT training and on the job training leading to an interview as a Software Development Engineer with Amazon.
- Amazon.com has built a reputation of excellence in web-related technologies and services.
- As an apprentice, you will have a unique opportunity to combine technical and hands on training with our team as you develop your Software Development skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM)
- 2 years towards an undergraduate/graduate STEM degree with 2+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- Associate’s degree in STEM with 2+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- Graduate from a coding bootcamp
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A