The Amazon Alexa team focuses on bringing user-delighting, voice-activated experiences to Amazon customers. The vision is that Alexa is everywhere – that customers will be able to access Alexa whenever and wherever they want. We believe voice is the future, providing a natural interface to make complex things simple.
The role of a Leadership Recruiter strategizes and executes on sourcing while hiring talent into senior positions within Alexa. You are a senior recruiter who has provided exceptional candidate experience while handling req volume. You have taken hires from end-to-end (source to offer accept). You have built strong relationships with senior level leaders and hiring managers, while balancing the ability to influence and gain business buy-in. You delivered results through speed, efficiency, and collaboration. The role focuses on North America based hiring with the majority as tech and some non-tech requisitions.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with the ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate technical and non-technical talent pools.
- Influence and provide strategic guidance to business leaders on the approach and process of landing talent.
- Forge partnerships with the businesses to scale the acceleration of hiring.
- Build and communicate the recruiting plan, with an organized formal tracking process towards deliverables.
- Provide strategic guidance and operates as an advisor to business leaders.
- Create and execute robust search strategies that will attract high caliber talent.
- Carry strong acumen on passive sourcing and aligning candidate interest with the span of positions.
- Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate, inclusive of diversity.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple searches, have the agility to solve problems, and balance projects
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Experience creating strong partnerships and collaborating with senior business leaders
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience building reports, implementing mechanisms to track metrics, and making data-driven decisions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A