Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon’s mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Engaging with partner teams in regard to resolving escalations.
- Analyzing escalations from various sources within Amazon, determining possible root causes and identifying preventative actions.
- Tracking and documenting incidents and their related findings from initial detection through final resolution in tools.
- Communicating findings and final outcome of an escalation review to the requesters.
- Identifying, managing, and resolving time-sensitive escalations.
- Performing incident triage, to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact, identifying the specific vulnerability, and making recommendations that enable expeditious remediation.
- Prioritizing escalations to ensure meeting SLA deliverables.
- Sharing feedback with management about investigator errors that are the key drivers for escalations.
- Performing escalation trend analysis and reporting with high accuracy.
- Exceptional bias for action – willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve an incident.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment when policies are not well-defined.
- Deep dive skills to determine accurate root causes for escalations.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in investigating fraud, abuse, cyber-crimes, or other relevant experience.
- Ability to think critically and logically, with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A