Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today. Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page. Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
- Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders.
- If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life.
- Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
- Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes.
- To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary.
- Depending on your location,
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A