As a Technical Recruiter for the Scout Software team you will be dedicated to enhancing this team’s ability to profile, attract, and convert highly-talented prospects into active candidates for non-fungible SDE roles, including low-level firmware/embedded, systems, and applications that run on the robot. You should be able to conduct deep talent analysis, and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement and closing candidates with niche skillsets, as well as leading syncs and owning reporting delivery for the Software leadership team.
Are you inspired by recruiting talent that builds new technologies to benefit customers? Do you dream of being at the forefront recruiting for new robotics and autonomous system technologies? Would you enjoy working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, start-up like environment? If you answered yes to any of these then read further.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work on a Diverse Team
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A