The Ring FinTech team is looking for a customer-obsessed and innovative Business Intelligence Engineer-Order Management, to provide technical support for the Ring reporting systems for Order Management. The BIE will primarily focus on support of our Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) channels by driving automated reporting through automated tools including Tableau. This reporting will bring oversight and guidance to the D2C sales channel allowing teams across the Ring and Devices organizations to monitor and improve their processes and systems. The BIE will bring innovation, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of priorities, competitive pressures, and operational initiatives.
- Work cross functionally with Operations, Finance, Accounting, Operational Excellence, and Customer Service teams to develop and maintain dashboards and metrics to drive to the success of each department and its functions as it related to outbound Direct-To-Consumer orders.
- Supporting various teams to mitigate current system issues that would otherwise impact external customers
- Drive end-to-end automation of order reconciliation platforms across all Direct-to-Consumer channels.
- Develop and manage end-to-end automation for order fulfillment reports and reconciliations with internal tools, primarily, Tableau. Including sourcing data, coordination of ETL, creation of dashboard and deployment to server.
- Develop reporting and provide data which allows for the Finance and Operations teams to analyze various metrics, develop actionable insights and improve decision making.
- Create multisource data pipelines (ETL) which consolidate into logical query able data model
- Prioritizing and escalating system corrections with Technical Program Managers to ensure order flow follows the businesses hands off the wheel approach with orders from creation thru fulfillment.
- Create tools to empower our business partners to own and self-service their system domains
- Provide training and guidance to our business partners facilitating self-service of their domains
- Develop audit mechanisms to validate data quality and monitor availability
- Extend fulfilment reporting and operational reconciliations to include financial reconciliations within the accounting / ERP tools in support of month-end close
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years in SQL (windows functions, table/view creation, aggregations), ETL management, database architecture, and OLAP concepts
- 1+ years in data modeling (defining dimensions vs. measures, table scalability) and partnering with Data Engineering to create and maintain multiple schemas
- 1+ years in developing new KPIs for the business to measure and track that have direct financial implications
- 1+ years in data visualization and reporting automation through Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, QuickSight, and or other BI visualization software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A