Join the Amazon Stores team that launched Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star. Our stores provide a unique, physical extension of Amazon.com through a highly curated assortment of unique in-store shopping experience where customers can discover the next product they’ll love and interact with our knowledgeable and engaging associates. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
- Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station.
- Ensure that the store is safe, help clean the store, are diligent about keeping stations customer ready.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Introduce customers to exciting Amazon products and service that facilitates discovery of anything Amazon has to offer including device demonstrations in a simple and accessible way
- Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions
- Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions
- Support a store environment where all associates and customers are welcome
- Perform additional duties as assigned work in a dynamic environment that is always to enhance the Amazon brand and exceed our customer expectations
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail or customer facing environment
- Strong understanding of Amazon devices and Amazon services
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
- Prior experience working within Amazon Physical Stores
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year experience in a retail or customer facing environment or prior Amazon experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A