At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here.
- We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards.
- They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. A
- s such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members.
- We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell)
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A